Thursday, December 18, 2008

First Christmas Party

Man the time certainly flies this time of the year.  I can't believe that it is only a week until Christmas!  

Jamie went to his first Christmas party over the weekend.  Scott's mom's side of the family has a get together every year and Jamie was the hit of the party.  He was passed around to many, many family members.  He was a good sport for the most part and actually only slept for a little time.  He got to hit his first pinata, but didn't get to enjoy any of the candy inside, lol!  Not quite yet.  

We were asked this week if Jamie would play baby Jesus in the live nativity that our church puts on every year.  I was honored that they would ask for him to be in it.  Now I just hope that he behaves for it!  


No comments: