Jamie had his two month check up. He weighs a little over 11 pounds and is 23 inches long! He has grown so much since birth. His newborn pictures amazing me already at how small he was. They grow up so fast. He also got his shots, which he did not like one bit. I had to hold his hands while they did it and I could have popped them off with how upset I was at him being upset. He cried the loudest and most heartbreaking cry I have every heard him do. Scott couldn't stand to watch them poke him and was about in tears himself. He is such a protective and loving father :) Although the shots only took a few minutes, Jamie ended up having what we think were nightmares until Thursday. Poor little baby would be sound asleep and then wake up screaming like he was getting the shots all over again. I know that they were necessary, but I still don't like them :(
Jamie has finally decided that people are more interesting then the couch or the lamp, and now likes to stare at your face. He especially likes people with glasses, but I think its just because he can see himself in them, lol. He really loves his mobile in his crib. He follows the little animals around in circles with his eyes, while kicking his legs and flapping his arms wildly. He also loves his other toy that has hanging animals that move when you touch them, and, of course, his musical sea horse.
He is getting so big so quickly. It just melts me heart when he looks up at you and gives you
this huge smile and a little giggle. We love that little boy!!!
1 comment:
Your blog caught my attention because I also have a son named Jamison! Your son is such a cutie and sounds like he is doing so well. I bet it must have been hard for you to go back to work.
Post a Comment