Monday, November 24, 2008

Baptism

Jamison is now part of the family of God!!!  He was baptized on Sun, the 23rd.  He was very good for the event.  He slept through most of it and didn't even peep when the water was poured on his head.  The oil that was used smells soooo good and you can still smell it on him today.  The party afterwards was a success too.  We had a big group on people gathered together to celebrate our little boy.  He of course slept through most of it, but was passed from relative to relative while sleeping!  I don't think he was put down once the whole time!

Today is my first day on my own with Jamison since coming home from the hospital.  I have been doing well and Jamison has been a good little boy the whole day!  It has been snowing and blowing outside but we are nice and comfy in our little house.  I know that there will probably be some hard days ahead, but right now I feel like I am finally getting into the mother mode!


No comments: