Things are better now, we are all at home and made it through the first night without any problems. I am feeling better and better each day. It has been a very long road but I think that I am now heading the right way.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Things come in threes???
Well, now onto the third thing to strike me down in the last three weeks..... Along with having a baby and having stomach surgery, I decided to deal with postpartum depression. It is hard to deal with having a new life that is all yours to take care of. I felt very overwhelmed and scared, so I was given some medication to help with all the anxiety that I felt. Unfortunately the medication decided to give me very bad side effects and I ended up in the hospital yet again. No fun!!!!! I was only there one night, but it threw me completely for a loop. After freaking out so bad with the one medication, I didn't trust myself to be alone with Jamison during the day, so the rest of the week I was carted around from parents house to parents house. Scott's mom Julia was a real saviour and watched Jamie during the night for a few of the days so that mommy and daddy could try and catch up on some sleep. Love you Julia!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment