Sunday, October 12, 2008

11 Days to Lift Off

Almost to single digits and I can't believe it!!!  Those first few months of being pregnant seemed to go so slowly, at least it did while worshiping the porcelain goddess.  Now the days seem to be flying by way too quickly!  Right now as I type Jamison doesn't like the feel of the keyboard against my belly and keeps kicking at it.  Very hard to type while the keyboard gets moved around on me!  Little stinker!  
Scott and I took a tour of Sparrow hospital's labor and delivery area.  Didn't realize that you got moved around so much.  One room for beginning labor, one room for pushing the kid out, and another to recoup from all that had been going on for hours (or days).  The rooms all look very nice.  Looking at the little bassinet that they put the baby in while he stays in your room was a little daunting.  Just think, in a few days, a small human being that I created will be sleeping (or crying) in that little plastic crib on wheels.  Seems very overwhelming when you stop and think about it.  
We also made another trip to Babies-r-us.  They need those carts where toddlers can ride on them, but for adults.  My feet hurt by the time I got done looking at everything for the hundredth time.  We bought a humidifier and a drink bottle tether.  The sales people said I was crazy when I asked about where the bottle tethers were kept.  Supposedly they don't carry them.  Well I now own one bought at Babies-r-us, so they wrong!!!! 
Now I am going to try and get enough energy to walk around town so I can enjoy this great day outside.  

1 comment:

Hubertriplets said...

put some frickin pictures on your blog