Thursday, October 16, 2008

One Week Away

So the due date is a week from today!  Can you say nerve wracking and exciting all at the same time ----ewracitking???  Something like that?  All I know is that time is flying!  I believe that Jamison has dropped down some and according to my mom I have gotten bigger.  If dropping means feeling like you have to pee every second, then yes he has definitely dropped. People at work are coming up to me asking if I am still pregnant.  They all seem to think that I am very cute while pregnant.  I guess that is better than being ugly, or whatever the opposite of cute would be for a pregnant lady.  I don't know if I can say I feel cute.  More like a waddling penguin, but if penguins are cute, then so must I be.  
We have finally received our changing table pad, which was the last thing needed for the nursery.  I was trying to find someplace that had pad covers to fit the strange sized pad we had to special order, but my sister brought up a good point.  She said that she never used a cover cause leaks and eruptions happen (especially with a boy) and the cover will just get stained and dirty. Makes sense to me, so that is one less thing that I need to buy!
One day almost down and who knows how many more to come......

No comments: