Now it is just a wait it out game for Scott and I. I will have to start putting negative numbers on my count down! But I guess if Jamie is still happy with where he is, I won't complain.... yet :)
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Due Date!!!
Well it is finally here and there it goes........ I don't expect anything to happen today :( At my appointment yesterday I was only 1 cm dilated, and not looking like I was going to go any time soon. The doc did say that Jamison was nicely dropped down. With the amount of pressure he was putting on my bladder, I was not surprised. She did strip my membranes, which wasn't a pleasant experience. It supposedly helps start up labor but nothing happened for me. I now have another appointment set for Oct 28th. I guess I will see if I get that far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment