Sunday, October 19, 2008

Four Days Away

So possibly sometime this week Scott and I will become parents.  We have brought up the baby swing and all the bouncy chairs (we have three for some reason).  Jamie's closet has been actually cleaned out so he has room for all his baby stuff.  The next big thing is to try and figure out how to install the car seat.  Should be an interesting time.

We went on what is probably our last "date" for awhile.  We went to dinner and a movie.  We saw Eagle Eye, which was much better than what some people told us.  Overall it was a good night and I didn't get too much heartburn from the mexican food I ate.

Now we are on to trying to figure out how to install a door sealer on our front door so Jamison will be as snug as a bug in a rug this winter!

No comments: